11. Happy Valentine’s Day, mom! I wish you countless happiness on this special day! Take all the love in the world!
12. Mom, may you be showered with a lifetime of joy and wonderful memories! Your child will always offer you the greatest wishes and unconditional love.
13. You will always be the synonym for love and safety in our life mama. Happy Valentine’s Day from your kids.
14. I’m a strong lady because a strong lady like you raised me. Thank you and happy valentine’s day. Lots of love to you!
15. Because you were the family’s most stable member, my life has genuinely been the easiest. I really feel proud to say that I am your son. Happy Valentine’s day mom.
16. No words can adequately express how fortunate I am to have you as my mother. I really value you for being there for me always. Happy Valentine’s day mommy.
17. Mom, happy Valentine’s day. You are my universe, the moon, and every other star I have.
18. I’m a better person today because of your sweet, nurturing affection. You are the one behind my courage, which helped me reach these great heights. A very, very, very happy Valentine’s Day to you.
19. I can not thank God in words that He sent me to you, He blessed me with a mother like you. Thank you for everything. Happy Valentine’s day mom.
Read more: https://www.beingmomandmore.com/75-unique-motherhood-quotes-to-cherish/
20. I will always be grateful for your unwavering support and affection. You are the greatest gift I have ever received, one I can boast about to others. Happy Valentine’s day mother.
21. Words can never explain the efforts you gave during my childhood. I promise to make you proud mom, Happy Valentine’s day my dear mom.