As we all prepare to ring in the new year, we reflect on all the goals we have set for ourselves and all the progress that has been made.
We hope that all of the resolutions you make this year are ones that you can stick to, as they will definitely help you to live a happier and healthier life!
Here is the list of special celebrated days and festivals in 2023 to help all of you reach your goals in 2023 with reminders of the most important events and holidays of the following year.hami, Saraswati Puja
- 1 Apr-Saturday Bank’s holiday
- 4 Apr-Tuesday Mahavir Jayanti
- 6 Apr-Thursday Hanuman Jayanti
- 7 Apr-Friday Good Friday
- 9 Apr-Sunday Easter Day
- 14 Apr-Friday Vaisakhi
- 14 Apr-Friday Ambedkar Jayanti
- 15 Apr-Saturday Mesadi / Vaisakhadi
- 21 Apr-Friday National Tea Day
- 22 Apr-Saturday Akshaya Tritiya
- 22 Apr-Saturday Ramzan Id/Eid-ul-Fitr
- 1 Dec-Friday World AIDS Day
- 4 Dec-Monday Indian Navy Day
- 8 Dec-Friday First Day of Hanukkah
- 15 Dec-Friday Last day of Hanukkah
- 22 Dec-Friday December Solstice
- 24 Dec-Sunday Christmas Eve
- 25 Dec-Monday Christmas
- 31 Dec-Sunday New Year’s Eve
Every year brings up new hopes and ends with a lot of memories. Let’s be wiser, better, and calmer towards all of the challenges we face through this span so that we enter with a smile in a new episode of another 365 days. Cheers!